My first post

Okay so, how do I start.....lemme see
First: About Myself
I am a Computer Science graduate student at NCState.
 I am a Data Science fanatic and carnatic music enthusiast. I admire and respect Carnatic musicians, Mathematicians, Data scientists. I'm one helluva crazy person who likes to try something new everyday. My current obsession is to learn to develop my own blog using Ruby On Rails.
I aspire to become an awesome data scientist/ Software developer. I also wanna attain the coveted status of a Red Rated TopCoder someday!!!!

I have always wanted to write a technical blog but for lack of time, I never did, until now.

While working on my assignments and  projects, I have encountered many problems and when I google for a particular problem, somehow i end up reading someone's blog which elaborates on the solution.

There were times when I would never find anyone facing the problem and would have to break my head over it , read a lot of posts on stackoverflow.com etc. to figure out how to solve it myself.
I have also been faced with the same problems and have failed to recollect how to solve it.

So I am gonna use this blog as a tech-diary. Not a diary where I would just pour out my personal problems or general musings but a place that I can use as a log file where I can record all the technical problems I have faced and their solutions.


Cheers,
~~~~~

Comments